Initial Public Offering
Since our establishment in 2013, Crest View International has assisted multinational companies, state-owned companies and private corporations with their initial public offerings, their listing on both local and foreign stock exchanges and then continued support as a trusted advisor following the company listing.
Crest View International acts for clients across various industries and sectors and of all sizes and stages of development. Our company has proven experience working on many landmark local and international IPOs with the capability of providing a seamless, one-stop-shop service to all our clients.
The Crest View International executive IPO team is well known for its tailored, consultative approach for guiding companies of all sizes through every complex stage of the initial public offering lifecycle.
Crest View International can offer our clients the following IPO services:
- Assess the eligibility of the company to be listed
- Prepare a feasibility report for listing
- Formulate a growth path of the company for listing
- Examine the accounting system and records of the company and advising on improvements
- Devising a tax-saving strategy for the company shareholders
- Design a restructuring strategy
- Recommend venture capital or private equity funds for company growth
- Assist with choosing the most suitable time for listing
- Assist with the selection of appropriate intermediaries
- Coordinate with the intermediary teams to complete their scheduled work
- Assist the sponsors with due diligence
- Answer Stock Exchange inquiries
- Assist with securing capital at the pre-IPO stage
- Assist with market awareness on the company
- Provide advice on accounting standards, listing rules and other regulatory requirements
- Guide subsequent mergers and acquisitions
- Assist with bonds, new shares, top-up issues and more